Sports & Cultural:
Kali Mandir is the cultural Hub centre in South Delhi. On account of a well equipped hall with a seating capacity of 150 spectators and its eye catching ambience individual and organisations look for Kali Mandir Prangan for holding their Cultural programmes. Â Regular programmes are organised at Nataji Subhas Hall such as
- Celebration of Naba Barsha (Bengali Poila Baisakh), Rabindra Jayanti and Barsha Mangal.
- Birthday celebration of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, Rishi Aurobindo, Thakur Sri Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sri Maa Sarada, Swami Vivekananda and Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose.
- Arranges exchange of Cultural Artists from different states and region for varieties of programme.
- Arranges four days cultural programmes by selected artists during Â Durga Puja.
- Emphases are given more on local talents for their exposure. Similar programmes are also arranged by prominent artist on other public puja days.
- Organises Children’s day in the month of January. The programme is for the children and by the children. A platform is provided to them to expose their hidden talents. The programme is conducted by children themselves.
- Netaji Subhash hall is set to organise regular religious discourses by different religious and philanthropic organisations.
- Cultural Division felicitated to Bengali dignitaries, who have excelled in different fields, every year as “Gunijan”
- Organises Annual Sports in January every year.