- Performance of daily rituals of the deities in the three Temples strictly as per holy Almanac.
- Celebration of all puja / festival – like mega Durga Puja, Kalika Puja, Saraswaty Puja, Annpurna Puja, Jagadhatri Puja, Maha Shivratri, Ram Navmi, Bipattarini Puja, Neel Shasthi, Holy Milan.
- Assisting the Devotees in their performance of Shradh Ceremony, Till Tartpan Ceremony and other personal obeisance.
Numerous people, patients, students, job-seekers, pilgrims and tourists come to the capital for various needs. To mitigate acute hardship which a visitor in the capital faces to find suitable accommodation at a reasonable charge, Kali Mandir maintains a ‘Yatriniwas’ (dharmashala); at a very nominal donation. Maintaning a ‘SANT Niwas’ ; for the visiting Monks.
- Running Homeopathy and Naturapathy Dispensaries.
- Running Free Reading Room and Library
- Running Yoga Centre.
- Assisting students from under-privileged sections in meeting their educational expenses.
- Assisting patients from the down-trodden sections towards their medical expenses.
- Assisting the Sr. Citizens, who are staying alone in the colony in case they suddenly fall ill or otherwise.
- Making Donations to Religious Organisations for pursuit of their religious activities.
- Promotion of Bengali language by holding seminars, running Bengali language classes.
- Feeding economically weakest section: (Daridro Narayan Seva)
Other Personal Obeisance:
Naandimukh, Annaprason, Upanayan, Adyasraddha ( Sholadaan, Dwadashdaan, Chhaydaan, Anna-jal-bastradaan, Chaturbidho, Sapindakaron, Saambatsarik, monthly Sraddho, Bhojyadaan, Mohalaya tarpan, Bipodtarini broto, vehicle Mongolacharon, Amabashya puja, Sotyonarayan puja,Sonimaharaj puja